For the strage administrator with almost everything imaginable here is something to complete your personal ensemble of storage devices:-
Sleek watch with USB and 512MB!
(From ThinkGeek) So, you need to tell the time of course, but you also need a way to carry your valuable data with you at all times (you know - your MP3 files, favorite images, your ThinkGeek shopping list). This watch can handle the mission for you and do it in style. It can store up to 512 Megs of data. That's half a Gig of data storage in a watch!
The USB Memory Watch has a built-in USB cable and can transfer files to and from most computer operating systems. The USB cable is cleverly stored in the watch band and the USB connector tucks conveniently into the band. There is also a LED indicator light at the nine o'clock position that indicates the device status. The watch is surprisingly sleek and lightweight - it is not a bulky watch. The band is comfortable and very flexible.
The USB Memory Watch has these features:
- Standard USB interface and USB extension cord included (1 meter)
- Sleek design, very lightweight (this is not a bulky watch)
- Plug and play, easy operation (appears as a USB mass storage device)
- Can be password protected using included software
- Can be used as a boot disk - no, seriously!
- LED indicator light shows device connectivity and data transfer
- Operating Systems: Win 98, ME, 2000, XP, Linux 2.4 or higher, Mac OS 8.6 or higher
- Reading speed: 1000KB/sec. Writing: 920KB/sec
- Shock proof and Anti-static
- Water resistant to 20 meters (let USB connector dry before using)
- Japanese movement with 3-year battery life
- Memory size: 512MB, 256MB, 128MB
- Weight: 1.5 oz (43 grams)
- Dimensions: 1.5" width x .375" thick (watch face)
- Two-year manufacturer warranty.
And one thing ThinkGeek might have forgotten - once on your wrist it will never fall out of your pocket, go down the back of the sofa cushion, or get left behind in Starbucks.
For the last word in USB devices have a look at these MP3 player sunglasses.