An Evening Discussion: Charting the new CIO-CMO accord
- 20 June 2019
- Scott Carey, Editor, CIO UK and Computerworld UK
- Free to attend
The IT and marketing departments have long been very separate entities within an enterprise, both culturally and in their priorities and business goals. Now, with the incredible value of customer data at their fingertips, this relationship is changing, and the CIO and CMO are increasingly responsible for aligning around a common set of goals to drive their business forward.
At this evening event hosted by CIO UK, with partners Adobe and Microsoft, we will be showcasing a unique piece of research that investigates what is front of mind for each function and the data-based initiatives used to deliver a better customer experience.
You will hear from guest speaker, Chily Fachler, CIO of Steinhoff UK Retail along with CMO speakers, discussing best practice around technologies like AI and machine learning, and discover how a shifting culture of collaboration can deliver exceptional customer engagement.
Topics to be discussed include:
- Creating a joint marketing technology department and enacting cultural change
- How IT can help marketing adopt advanced analytics and automation, specifically with artificial intelligence
- How to get a true 360 degree view of your customers and personalise your messaging to them
- Understanding digital maturity and how to get there
For further information email: [email protected]
6.30pm - 7.30pm - Registration, welcome drinks and canapes
7.30pm - 8.30pm - Panel discussion
8.30pm - 9.30pm - Further networking drinks
Who should attend
This event is for Senior IT executives and CMOs