EaseUS Todo PCTrans Free is a simple wizard-based tool to help you transfer data from an old PC to a new one.
To use the program you must be able to connect both systems to the same network (wired or wireless). They should both be running Windows XP or later. And the new system should have the same or a later version of Windows, and enough hard drive space to handle whatever you throw at it.
Once this is set up, everything else is relatively straightforward. Install Todo PCTrans Free on your old and new computers; tell the program which PC is the source, and which is the destination, and select the files you'd like to transfer.
There's an option to remap your drives, too, so, for example, a C:\Backups folder could be transferred to D:\Backups on the new PC (very useful if you're storing your data on a separate SSD file).
Please note that the free build only transfers data and 2 applications. If that's a problem, upgrade to Todo PCTrans Pro (yours for $39.95) and you'll be able to transfer your remaining applications and settings as well.
What's new in 10.0 (see history for more)?
- Interface interaction improvement
-Support mail client migration
- Support function trial in Trial version
- Support more application migration
- Support more user configuration information migration, inluding WiFi
- Support users to submit software functions that they want to adapt
- Office2019 migration, and migration of Viso and Project in the office suite
- Other quality improvement
The most flexible way of transferring data from one network PC to another is to spend a little time with Explorer. But if you'd like to speed up the process, EaseUS Todo PCTrans Free will get the job done, and it's certainly easy to use.