Both at home and in the office, we all have a great deal of information that needs organising. From contacts to appointments, EssentialPIM is a powerful personal information manager that makes it easy to keep on top of an ever-growing amount of information. The ability to store all of your email, addresses, lists and notes in one place makes the program a one-stop shop for your organisational needs.
There are three versions of EssentialPIM available. The free version includes all of the basic features of the program while upgrading to Pro edition adds a number of useful extra including advanced encryption and multi-user access. Other Pro features include the ability to create desktop sticky notes, synchronisation with Palm and Windows Mobile devices as well as Outlook and Google Calendar, and an advanced backup facility.
The network version of the program has been designed with small to medium-sized businesses in mind and makes it easy to share information between workers. Proving a network is already in place, nothing extra is needed to take advantage of the powerful features of EssentialPIM Pro Network which makes it easy to coordinate a group of workers.
What's new in 8.64 (see the full changelog for more)?
- Improved authorization for some CalDAV/CardDAV servers and for Microsoft services
- Ability to change Paste as Plain Text shortcut to your liking in Tools->Options->Shortcuts
- Synchronization of tags with Toodledo
- Alt+D shortcut for quicker deletion of entries in edit mode
- Couple of improvements regarding synchronization with Android EPIM
- Active list for tasks will now be remembered after switching to another module
- Additional shortcuts added to Advanced Search (Alt+Letter)
- Editing of mail subjects from the list view will now work as expected through long click
- Improved tags assignation in notes
- Fixed problem with inability to create new synchronizations with Google on some systems
- Fixes for the number of connected users on EssentialPIM Pro Business
- DNS errors when manually checking for new version should be gone
- Fixed exception error when copy-pasting notes
- Better handling of attachments in mail
- Cannot connect to Microsoft Store error fixed
- Many other minor fixes and improvements
Whichever version of EssenitalPIM you use, you have access to a genuinely useful tool which will make your life easier to manage.