Both at home and in the office, we all have a great deal of information that needs organising. From contacts to appointments, EssentialPIM is a powerful personal information manager that makes it easy to keep on top of an ever-growing amount of information. The ability to store all of your email, addresses, lists and notes in one place makes the program a one-stop shop for your organisational needs.
There are three versions of EssentialPIM available. The free version includes all of the basic features of the program while upgrading to Pro edition adds a number of useful extra including advanced encryption and multi-user access. Other Pro features include the ability to create desktop sticky notes, synchronisation with Palm and Windows Mobile devices as well as Outlook and Google Calendar, and an advanced backup facility.
The network version of the program has been designed with small to medium-sized businesses in mind and makes it easy to share information between workers. Proving a network is already in place, nothing extra is needed to take advantage of the powerful features of EssentialPIM Pro Network which makes it easy to coordinate a group of workers.
What's new in 8.52 (see the full changelog for more)?
- Improved synchronization of dates with Google Tasks
- Faster search in table views in different modules
- Synchronization of child notes with Android fixed
- Improved links formatting for passwords
- Copy-paste of bulleted lists in the notes field will work correctly
- Size of the Notes module will now be correctly calculated in Database Management
- Fixed inability to start synchronization wizard under certain conditions
- Better shortcuts integration for Polish users
- Switching in between Offline/Online modes works correctly for encrypted databases
- Small improvements to the UI and other minor bug fixes
Whichever version of EssenitalPIM you use, you have access to a genuinely useful tool which will make your life easier to manage.