Both at home and in the office, we all have a great deal of information that needs organising. From contacts to appointments, EssentialPIM is a powerful personal information manager that makes it easy to keep on top of an ever-growing amount of information. The ability to store all of your email, addresses, lists and notes in one place makes the program a one stop shop for your organisational needs.
There are three versions of EssentialPIM available. The free version includes all of the basic features of the program while upgrading to Pro edition adds a number of useful extra including advanced encryption and multi-user access. Other Pro features include the ability to create desktop sticky notes, synchronisation with Palm and Windows Mobile devices as well as Outlook and Google Calendar, and an advanced backup facility.
The network version of the program has been designed with small to medium sized businesses in mind and makes it easy to share information between workers. Proving a network is already in place, nothing extra is needed to take advantage of the powerful features of EssentialPIM Pro Network which makes it easy to co-ordinate a group of workers.
For version 7.6 changes (see the full changelog for more):
- Send mass-mail newsletters with rich-text
- A special yellow line at the top indicates if something’s filtered in the view
- Tags and attachments are synchronized with EPIM Android
- The reminder window has a new setting to "stay on top"
- To/From addresses in email now have features to copy/add to address book/compose email/create rule
- Ability to use AND/OR operators in quick search
- "Show in Calendar" default option for tasks
- Forward tasks and appointments as iCal and contacts as vCard via email
- Message rules now have additional parameter "is/isn't in Contacts"
- Forward multiple emails at once
- Regular/Detailed views for "by due/start date” in tasks
- Import iCal file by dragging and dropping it into calendar window
- Limit Google Calendar and Android EPIM synchronizations by date range
- Task templates now remember dates, as well
- It is possible to convert contacts to tasks or appointments
- EPIM Today can now show tasks for up to 99 days in advance
- Tasks import from iCal improved
- Improved copy/pasting from browser to notes
- Improved synchronization with Android EPIM
- Improved moving of recurring events on the calendar's grid
- Improved advanced search
- Improved drag and drop of contacts and passwords into the groups
- iCloud synchronization fixes
- Fixed synchronization to Outlook.com
Whichever version of EssenitalPIM you use, you have access to a genuinely useful tool which will make your life easier to manage.