Get a second phone line on your iPhone! Line2 is a VoIP phone service that lets you call & text from a separate phone number via WiFi or 3G/4G/LTE. $9.99/mo: Text & call ANYONE in the US/Canada, forwarding & more. Pick any phone number.
Line2 Free: Text & call Line2 users unlimited. Invite friends.
Line2 gives you the privacy and convenience of a complete second phone number—with calling, texting and true caller ID that works the way you’d expect.
SO MANY WAYS TO USE LINE2:
- Private number for your inner circle
- Separate number for your business or customer-specific area codes
- Local number in the area you vacation, work, or go to school
- Dedicated number for job searches, online dating, listings on eBay, Craigslist, AirBnB and more
- Overseas, call and text the US/Canada over WiFi with no international roaming charges
- Turn your WiFi-only iPad or iPod touch into a phone to talk and SMS
- Low-cost way to keep your home phone number
POWERFUL FEATURES FOR JUST $9.99/MONTH:
• Use the app on your phones, tablets and computers to talk and text
• Choose a number in any city in the US/Canada or transfer an existing number free
• Unlimited SMS to the US/Canada and inbound calls
• 1500 minutes of outbound calling or forwarding
• Call forwarding, screening, blocking, hold, transfer, visual voicemail, group calling and more
• Crystal-clear voice quality with HD quality audio between Line2 users
• Works over WiFi/3G/4G/LTE (and cellular voice, as needed) so you’re never stuck without service
• Easy setup. No hardware required. No contracts. No hidden fees.
NOTE: Line2 Free accounts provide calling and texting with other Line2 users only.
Once you activate your paid subscription, a monthly service charge of $9.99 is billed through your iTunes account and renews automatically. To cancel service, simply turn off auto-renewal in your iTunes account settings at least 24 hours before your current month of service ends.
What's New in Version 9.6.2
This update improves call answering on iOS 10 while we finalize an upcoming version with CallKit
This may just be the communication tool iPad and iPod users have been waiting for - and for a great monthly fee.