You get similar functionality available when you're editing HTML, CSS, PJP, Ruby, ASP or SSI code, and there are some useful extras thrown in, too. So for instance there's a colour picker available in the HTML editor. And a syntax check in the PHP Editor will alert you to errors in real time.
Version 2018 brings (see what's new for more):
- Built upon the successful previous version
- Complete dark visual theme support
- Upgraded user interface with high resolution monitor / high-DPI support
- Address many of the suggestions from our customers accumulated over the last 3 years
- Large number of new and rewritten features
An excellent web editor with strong developer-oriented features that go well beyond the usual syntax highlighting