File synchronisation is incredibly useful. If you are creating a web site, it makes it easy to ensure that the latest version of files are uploaded, and synchronisation can also be used to create backups of important files.
GoodSync can be used in synchronisation or backup mode, making it a versatile tool. Files can be synchronised with or backed up to other folders, separate drives, removable media, networked computers or online servers.
Used in two-way synchronisation mode, GoodSync makes it easy to keep files in sync in two locations - as soon as files are created, edited or deleted, the change will be reflected in the connected location. Used in one-way backup mode, GoodSync provides a means of safeguarding your files.
But it does not end there. GoodSync can also be used to synchronise data between applications. There are a number of supported programs, including RoboForm, Outlook, QuickBooks and Windows Mail. The program is easy to set up and the synchronisation is fast and reliable, helping to give you peace of mind.
Note that there is a Pro version available.
What's new in 10.7.7 (see full changelog for more)?
* Google Docs: Added Google Docs file system with gdocs3:// prefix. It shows only Google Docs, not Files.
* Google Team Drive: Fixed changes.list parsing in case when Team Drive object itself is modified.
* Azure Files: Set root folder flags properly, so that top level folder cannot be used for sync.
* Browse Dialog: Allow Deleting Folder Bookmarks inside Accounts, not just whole Accounts.
* Browse Dialog: When Account has been deleted, set Current URL to previously seen account.
* CC Runner: When installing GoodSync by User then always reset EnterpriseRunnerConfig flag.
* Uninstaller: Fixes icon was not shown, could crash on Windows XP.
* SyncLib: Glue several Notes (Comments) together, separated by '; '.
* Sync Tree Direction User Change: Speed up processing, when many items are selected.
* Menus: Move New Job command from All menu to Job menu.
* Gs-Server on Windows XP: Fixed error: User Impersonation failed: acquire privileges.
* On File Change + Exclude Empty Folders: Fixed adding new file to empty folder does not get synced.
* Import: Re-Added Import of Old Format .TIX files.
* Licenses: Rename Pro License to Personal, clarified license language in the program and web site.
* Licenses: Updated License Agreement to reflect changed terminology.
* Gs-Server license: Do not check User and Session count when client from 127.0.0.1 comes in.
* gsync command line: more fixes to command line parser.
* Explorer Progress: fixed upload/download progress for many small files.
A solid and reliable synchronisation tool which doubles as a backup program.