Those who have had a glimpse of this cognitive computing recognise its importance and the potential it has to change the way we look at computers in the future. However, there exists a degree of confusion over what it is, how it works and why it’s different. That’s entirely understandable – it’s truly cutting edge and requires a significant mind-shift to comprehend what ‘cognitive’ means in practical terms. read more.
New design guidelines that demonstrate how Watch apps should behave also announced
19 November 2014, 09:48. Topics: Wearables
Most smartwatches treat women's fashion as an afterthought, but it's the focus of a new band from Intel and Opening Ceremony.
19 November 2014, 09:44. Topics: Wearables
The London startup wants to ensure it filters content as effectively as possible
18 November 2014, 21:13. Topics: Wearables
Imagination claims its Series7 GPUs will boost object recognition and augmented reality
10 November 2014, 08:04. Topics: Big Data
Appetite for devices like Google Glass to experience big test
30 October 2014, 10:53. Topics: Wearables
- Indiegogo sees surge in wearable crowdfunding campaigns
- Girls won't make a pass at a man in Google Glass, HP boss warns
- UK consumers willing to sacrifice data privacy to get useful insights on their wearables
- Wearables will put internet under strain warns Akamai
- MediaTek VP: There is pent-up demand from developers to create new wearable devices