Oracle Application Express delivers an easy, fast, and free way to manage your business information
Value, efficiency and flexibility are the essential requirements of any business IT system. With mid-market firms having to collaborate with and compete against the worldï¿½s largest companies, the IT challenges and choices are greater than ever.
This resources centre will help you make sense of your options and deliver the technology you need to enhance your competitiveness.
- Making the Case for Oracle Database on Windows
Oracle on Windows = the right combination for many users
- Sustaining profitable growth: growing a midsize business in uncertain times
Midsize organisations are turning to enterprise applications in ever greater numbers
Understand increasingly stringent and complex new regulations
- Business Continuity - Are you always open for business?
Helping midsize organisations ensure business continuity
- Keeping hold of your customers, especially in tough economic conditions
How to build a flexible, insightful infrastructure for cost effective customer retention
- Delivering faster and more strategic BI
- Mapping Database solutions to your needs
Advanced Consulting Enterprises
- Berlin privacy startup ZenMate secures £2m for its VPN plugin
- UK security startup WEDG hits £71,000 Indiegogo target in days
- Report calls on government to promote entrepreneurship and innovation in schools
- Government digital startup hub to open in London within weeks
- Government to carry out review of UK sharing economy
- Big ambitions for a small island: Isle of Man aims to be recognised as global tech hub
- Comment: The UK tech scene is about more than London
- Why did Microsoft choose to put its cybersecurity accelerator in Israel?
- Where's my robot butler? Good (high-tech) help is hard to find
- Do we need more technology accelerators?