Government hacking or Heartbleed won't be held up by deploying a password manager but your life will be improved
Money awarded through Innovate UK launchpad competition
19 December 2014, 00:01. Topics: Start Ups
The Copenhagen company is running its commercial operation in London
18 December 2014, 22:37. Topics: Mobile
Around 200 models affected going back to 2002, says Check Point
18 December 2014, 15:16. Topics: Security
- Land Rover creates 'ghost car' for drivers to follow
- Microsoft's Lumia Gestures app lets you control Windows Phone without touching the screen
- Jury clears Apple of antitrust charges in iTunes exclusivity case
- TorrentLocker ransom rampage encrypts 285 million files and counting
- Hints of Nest integration appear in Google Now
Young entrepreneurs, wearables, the sharing economy, IPOs and bubbles
22 December 2014, 09:01. Topics: Start Ups
Goal-line technology has finally arrived - as well as drones - but what other innovations will the future hold?
10 December 2014, 18:20. Topics: Personal Tech
Printer runs at least 10 times faster and costs half as much as existing machines, company claims
09 December 2014, 21:47. Topics: Personal Tech
- Can Lisbon's universities help the city become a leading European tech hub?
- EE aims to help Wembley become the best-connected stadium in the world
- Dell's PC, tablet innovations draw attention
- Boston's Bolt launches hardware companies
- Carriers' remote control software continues to put some mobile devices at risk
The opportunities the new technology can bring to businesses far outweigh the risks
It isn't just a bigger ascreen
Set a new default font so that every document you start in Word uses the font settings that you want.
Bet you didn't know you could tweak a Surface's Registry. You can, and this hack helps reduce touchscreen lag time
If you have to close an MNO down, there is a 'right' way to do it
Also in slideshows:
A Vblock from VCE isn’t just a sum of its parts—it’s a new way of implementing and supporting mission-critical infrastructure. The value a customer derives over the entire lifecycle of their systems doesn’t end with initial performance improvements or cost savings—it enables IT to offload the massive expense and risk associated with endless patch management and regression testing to VCE, enabling IT to remain focused on strategic initiatives.
Organisations are looking for ways to reduce the growing costs and complexity of managing the increasing number of end user devices that are proliferating within the workplace. With so many new types of devices used in and out of the office, data security and 24 x 7 desktop availability take on new dimensions.
Download this white paper to discover how VDI can manage client desktops centrally acheive reduced costs and complexity.
Download this white paper to discover how the specialised Vblock™ System incorporates EMC XtremIO flash-based arrays ensure exceptional performance and responsiveness needed to support massively scalable solutions.