CCleaner Professional is the full-fat commercial edition of the classic PC cleanup and maintenance tool.
The package has all the cleaning features and functionality you know already. In just a click or two the program is scouring your hard drive and Registry, looking for web histories, application and system junk, and deleting whatever you no longer need.
CCleaner Professional takes the program further with its flexible scheduler. No need for manual operations, just set the program up to automatically run daily, weekly, monthly, even "the third week of January, March, August and November"-- it's your call.
Better still, enable the monitoring system and it watches your PC, spotting leftover files almost as soon as they're created. Once the junk level reaches a defined threshold (200MB by default) the program can clean it up automatically, or display the junk and leave you to take control.
CCleaner Professional also offers automatic updates, ensuring you're always running the latest edition, and if you have any issues then Premium Support should get you answers ASAP.
This is CCleaner 5.33, which is a minor release (see full changelog for more):
- Fixed an issue where Automatic Update continued to inform users of an existing update after the setting had been disabled
- Updated Edge cookie cleaning definitions to include new tables from Microsoft
- Fixed an issue in Firefox where extensions could not be deleted due to withdrawal of support for Netscape Plugin API
- Fixed an issue in Firefox & Thunderbird where cleaning 'Site Preferences' would also clean 'Last Download Location'
- Browser Plugins list now saved as browserplugins.txt (not startup.txt)
- Fixed an issue where analysis results did not display the full filepath
- Improved CCleaner launch sequence to resolve a UI lock
An excellent PC cleanup tool with some time-saving bonus features.