Instant recognition of business cards right on your iPhone. Import contact information from a business card directly to your iOS Contacts. Out-of-the-box integration with Salesforce and Evernote. Easy integration with other CRM systems. Featured in iPhone TV commercials.
You may purchase unlimited recognitions as in-app purchase.
Business Card Reader is an excellent tool for business people, exhibitors at trade shows, expo attendees and sales staff — anyone who networks regularly!
No need to manually enter contact information — Business Card Reader provides a time- and cost-efficient way to enter and organize important contacts.
Recognizes business cards in English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Danish, Dutch, Greek, Norwegian, Portuguese, Swedish, Turkish, Chinese, Japanese and Korean.
Business Card Reader takes a picture of a business card, 'reads' it using text recognition technology and automatically fills in appropriate contact information fields in iOS address book, which can be easily checked and edited.
• Accurate recognition of business cards with multi-language support
• Smart contact field filling: emails, phone numbers, web sites
• Background image processing, saves time when scanning multiple cards
• Export to Salesforce as Contact, Lead or Account available as a subscription
• Export to Evernote
• Export as .xlsx document
• Export to VCard
• Optional integration with existing CRM systems
• New! BCR Cloud. Easy edit your cards on the web and securely backup them in the Cloud.
• Business Card Holder allows you to search and sort contacts, e-mail and call contacts directly
• Anti-shake image capture
BCR Cloud features
• Quickly edit cards on the web
• Two-way sync with iPhone and iPad
• Keep recognised cards backed-up on our secure server
• Advanced Contact Search: by name, company, address, etc.
BCR Cloud Archive - Yearly subscription - $16.99
What's New in Version 3.9
- OCR update
- Bugfix and improvements
The easy way to convert business cards into contacts without the need for manually data entry – a real time saver.