2Do lets you take a completely different approach to managing your tasks. With its extremely simple-to-use interface and a comprehensive and flexible set of powerful features, it lets you focus on what's most important to you: your life. There is no wrong way of using 2Do, and unlike other to-do apps, it won't force you in adhering to a particular task management methodology.
** NEW **
Email to 2Do: Optional plugin that allows you to integrate your email address directly with 2Do, thus allowing you to email yourself tasks from anywhere.
iOS 9 Ready:
• Multi-tasking support for iPads
• Spotlight Search
• 3D Touch home screen shortcuts and task previews
• iPad Pro ready
• Stay in sync using one of the following: Dropbox, Reminders (CalDAV), Toodledo, Fruux (CalDAV), Calendar Server (CalDAV), ownCloud (CalDAV), SabreDAV (CalDAV) or a 3rd party CalDAV Server of choice.
• Using Reminders CalDAV sync enables Siri
• Periodic automatic backups are created for you (compatible with 2Do for Mac) for a rainy day.
• Automatic Push sync between devices
SIMPLE TASKS, CHECKLISTS & PROJECTS
• Create simple tasks, or checklists and projects with sub-tasks. Tasks can have notes, attachments and multiple alarms.
• Set any task to repeat using a flexible set of options.
• Assign multiple alerts
LIST GROUPS, LISTS, INBOX & SMART LISTS
• In addition to built-in Focus lists that allow you to conveniently view upcoming, starred or scheduled tasks, you can create multiple lists to manage and organize your tasks.
• Built-in support for GTD Inbox
• Smart lists let you harness the true potential of 2Do using a number of search options, filters and search pre-sets. Using Smart Lists, you can create custom views of your tasks and use them to focus-in or find frequently managed tasks. ?
• Control the amount of information you wish to see with a simple pinch-to-zoom gesture, from single line titles to multiple lines of titles, notes and tags.?
BATCH EDITING & SHARING
• Drag & Drop support to move tasks between lists or drop on calendar to defer
• Batch tagging, starring, marking tasks done and more
• Task Sharing via AirDrop, iMessage and Email
REIMAGINED TASK EDITOR & QUICK ADD
• With focus on switching between editors effortlessly using a single tap only, you’ll save dozens of taps and swipes when editing your tasks.
• Save your thoughts as they come to you, by using Quick Add (Tap-hold on [+])
• X-callback-url support
• Manage tags from a dedicated Tags Panel
• Organize your tags within groups
• Leverage the powerful integration of Tags & Smart Lists to filter on frequently managed tasks. ?• Find Used vs. Unused tags
YOUR TASKS UNLIMITED
• Set a Start Date to hide tasks from a list before they're relevant and add Duration to put an estimate on the amount of time you’ll be spending on your task
• Add an action to call, write an email or message, navigate or trigger a URL Scheme right from 2Do
• Attach an image or a voice memo to your tasks
• Attach locations to tasks and get nearby alerts as you approach assigned locations
DESKTOP-CLASS IPAD APP
• Your Lists, Tasks, Daily Summary and Calendar, including Calendar Events, can all be viewed and managed from the same screen.
• Keyboard shortcuts
APPLE WATCH APP
• Get to your tasks directly from your wrist
• TextExpander support
What's New in Version 3.9.5
iOS 8 / 9 users, important note: This update is not currently compatible with iOS 8 / 9. We're working on a compatibility fix for you. Please skip this update if at all possible. Apologies, but support for older iOS versions was inadvertently removed. In case you have already updated, the next update has been submitted with the compatibility added back in again, but can take 24 to 48 hours to be approved by Apple. An alternative fix is to update to iOS 10, if your device supports it.
This update is all about squashing bugs. This should make 2Do better than it was just moments ago.
* Location alerts now also get notified for overdue tasks.
* Stability related fixes
iOS v3.9 Change log:
This is a BIG update. To learn more about this change, please visit 2doapp.com/blog
2Do is now FREE to download and use / try. Your existing purchases have not gone to waste - please carry on reading, you get upgraded to Pro automatically - you will not have to pay again. After a 21-day trial for sync, backups and alerts, users can optionally go "Pro" with a one-off in-app purchase. All other features of the app are fully usable.
No adverts, no subscriptions and no spam. The only desktop class task manager that keeps giving more. To learn more about this change, please visit: 2doapp.com/blog
IMPORTANT: Users that have already purchased a copy of 2Do will get upgraded to "Pro" automatically. You are *not* charged
With tabbed calendars, TextExpander support and much more,2Do is one of the most advanced yet easy to use to do list managers available for iOS.