Shazam is one of the world’s most popular apps, used by more than 100 million people each month to identify music, get song lyrics, and now to discover the music that artists discover themselves.
Identify music instantly and share in the thrill of music discovery with the artists you love.
• New discoveries from artists you’ve Shazamed appear automatically
• Follow new artists with a tap of a button and see what those artists are Shazaming
• Stay up-to-date about new singles, albums, and videos from the artists you follow
• Enjoy music lyrics and YouTube videos
• Preview songs with Apple Music and add them to Rdio and Spotify playlists
• With Auto Shazam we'll keep finding tunes for you even when you leave the app
DISCOVER & BUY
• Stay in the loop with Shazam’s real time charts
• Quick links to Apple Music and the iTunes store
• Connect Rdio or Spotify to play full tracks in Shazam
• Check out recommended tracks to discover new music
• Find out what’s popular in your town, your country and the world
• Start an Apple Music radio station based on tracks you've Shazamed
CONNECT & SHARE
• See what your friends are Shazaming when you connect your Facebook account
• Share your discoveries through Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Pinterest, Google+ and more...
SHAZAM FROM YOUR WATCH
• Launch Shazam on your Apple Watch for the artist, song, and lyrics that unfold with the music
• See your past Shazams at a glance with a simple swipe up
• Use Handoff on Apple Watch and iPhone to buy the song on iTunes, watch videos, and much more
• Turn on Auto Shazam and we’ll keep finding tunes for you
MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE
• Shazam visual recognition gets you more - tap the camera icon to Shazam posters, magazines or books; anywhere where you see the Shazam camera logo
• Visual recognition also works as a QR code reader
• Buy tickets to see your favourite artists in concert
• Previewing and buying music requires the iTunes music store in your country
• Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life
• Facebook uses interest based advertising. More details: https://m.facebook.com/ads/ad_choices
• Some features are location, device and app version dependent
What's New in Version 10.5.0
On iPhone, you can now scan Shazam Codes with your camera. Codes? What?! Tap the camera icon on your Shazam home screen to learn more.
We’ve fixed a bug that made it hard to Shazam songs when the music was playing from other apps.
Don’t forget to keep your Shazams safe and in sync between your devices. Simply create an account, and we’ll back up your Shazams so you’ll never lose them.
Love the app? Rate us! Your feedback is music to our ears, and it helps us make Shazam even better. Got a question? Visit support.shazam.com.
An incredibly well thought-out music app that brings you a range of extra features you’re sure to fall in love with.