UX secrets revealed
Money awarded through Innovate UK launchpad competition
19 December 2014, 00:01. Topics: Start Ups
The Copenhagen company is running its commercial operation in London
18 December 2014, 22:37. Topics: Mobile
The Bing Developer Assistant now works with C#, but more languages are on the way
18 December 2014, 09:03. Topics: Apps
The November 18-19 outage was caused by an update that Microsoft personnel assumed to be sound, but wasn't
18 December 2014, 08:57. Topics: Cloud
- Microsoft's Lumia Gestures app lets you control Windows Phone without touching the screen
- Microsoft throws open doors to Sway beta
- Dutch regulator asks Facebook to hold off on privacy update, is rebuffed
- Jury clears Apple of antitrust charges in iTunes exclusivity case
- Quantum physics deployed in quest for fraud-proof credit cards
As investment pours into UK tech startups, an increasing number of them are scaling to IPO-size
18 December 2014, 16:04. Topics: Start Ups
The online luxury fashion retailer is looking for talented developers to join its team in West London
15 December 2014, 12:53. Topics: Career
Prototypes and simulations based on virtual reality can save companies millions.
14 December 2014, 08:16. Topics: Apps
- How the Internet of Things is transforming law enforcement
- Drones, sensors and goals: How technology is changing the ‘beautiful game’
- Edinburgh scale-up FanDuel rejected by 80+ investors on way to becoming $1bn firm
- Mike Lynch-backed Darktrace takes new approach to security
- Why Uber's long PR nightmare will end in a user privacy win
These strong alternatives to the popular languages are gaining steam -- and may be the perfect fit for your next project
Great coders don't always make great business people, so plan ahead
Also in slideshows:
Your organisation, like every other, must grow to survive, and is dependent upon its IT infrastructure to do that. Your organisation, like every other, is also dependent upon some custom-built applications, since none can survive or grow by relying solely on unmodified off-the-shelf solutions. And custom applications require IT guidance and resources to be built, deployed and maintained. But your organization must also curb or eliminate growth in IT related costs and operational challenges
Mobile apps are the key to productivity and are proving to be a competitive advantage for enterprises across every industry . Get this paper, “Are you App Able”, to see how companies today are capitalizing on secure mobile apps to drive LOB advantages and revenue.
In today’s fast-moving, ultra-competitive business landscape, the days of enterprises spending months—or even years—building, testing and releasing an application, service or new set of capabilities to the market are over. Customers, technology users and the market as a whole are more nimble than ever before, and their demands for innovative new functionality have grown in concert.
Download this brief to learn how an enterprise release automation solution can help your organisation simplify and accelerate your application delivery processes.