- Cisco pumping $1 billion more into Intercloud
- Rackspace reboots its cloud servers too
- Apple's iPhone will go on sale in China on Oct. 17
- EPIC seeks enforcement action over Arizona data breaches
- China clears iPhone 6 for sale only after security tweaks
- Apple patches Bash vulnerability in OS X
- Second cyberattack hits SuperValu grocery stores' payment systems
- Tasked with promoting Office 365? Microsoft has a website for you
Existing iPhone users in China could help fuel demand for the new product
30 September 2014, 08:10. Topics: Apps
The Maricopa County Community College District lost more than 2.5 million records in two data breaches
30 September 2014, 05:09. Topics: Security
A Chinese regulator has claimed it found security flaws in Apple's iOS software that could steal user's data
30 September 2014, 04:55. Topics: Apps
IT industry-backed scheme has 120 scholarships up for grabs
Performance at the cell edge, latency, spectrum efficiency and battery life matter...
The Connected Digital Economy Catapult Centre is designed to be a melting pot for business and academia
More incoming for Tor
The review will be led by Home Swap CEO Debbie Wosskow
Modular IoT system teaches how to control and connect devices using code
- 5 things the Apple Watch can and can't do
- Sleek new iPhone 6 and 6 Plus feature big displays, NFC payments and new chips inside
- Retailers 'prefer to develop apps for Apple before Android'
- Apple's iPhone 6 launch will be ‘tipping point' for mobile payments
- 10 ways Apple really has changed the (tech) world
- Analysts predict Apple will dominate wearables market in 2015
- iPhone and iPad app building will be easier on iOS 8, say developers
Also in slideshows:
You read it here second....
The option is in the phone's accessibility menu
Pins its hopes on eGaming and digital currency
Manchester, Edinburgh, Cambridge, Newcastle and Bristol are on the rise
How AMAG Pharmaceuticals rebuilt IT using as little internal infrastructure
The enterprise-ready, single architecture mainframe turns 50 this week
The FA struck a six year partnership deal with EE in February
Automation is a logical next step in the SDN migration journey.
Code Spaces was hacked and had to shut down - what can you learn from this?
Vendor support is vital but not enough...
With more than a million dollars in prototyping equipment and a wide range of expertise, Bolt helps launch hardware startups
Privacy and form-factor are some of the big questions for this emerging category
Few doubt Apple Pay will boost the market. But the stakes are rising too.
Insecure by design and trusted by default, embedded systems present security concerns that could prove crippling
Faster innovation, better security, new markets -- the case for opening Swift might be more compelling than Apple will admit
RHEL/CentOS, Fedora, Ubuntu, Debian, and OpenSuse have far more similarities than differences, but choosing the wrong one for the job can make life much harder
An enterprise ready desktop alternative
As your IT team looks to upgrade your computational and storage systems, be sure you understand the choices and tradeoffs you face regarding your server CPU options. Some of our recommendations may seem, well, counterintuitive
Researchers have discovered a better way to store data in individual molecules