- IEEE standards group wants to bring order to IoT
- InfiniDB going out of business, but its database will live on as open source
- FCC questions how to enforce net neutrality rules
- Alibaba shares open at a high $92.70
- New organization sets out to make secure communication tools more user-friendly
- Tim Cook launches iPhone 6 sales in Palo Alto
- Screen size matters to Apple fans in line for the iPhone 6
- Apple's iOS 8 fixes enterprise Wi-Fi authentication hijacking issue
InfiniDB explored "all possible investment options" before calling it a day, CEO says
19 September 2014, 20:11. Topics: Apps
Simply Secure will identify usability problems in open-source privacy tools and will work with developers to address them
19 September 2014, 17:33. Topics: Security
Integrates malware and IPS into the formula
State-backed venture capital wants to coinvest in Portgual's startups
The pace of technology innovation hots up
Number of tech workers given Tier 1 Exceptional Talent Visa understood to be low
Paddy Power able to spot app problems with a tool that acts like a "glass pane"
Outlines plans to change how Huawei brand is perceived
- 5 things the Apple Watch can and can't do
- Sleek new iPhone 6 and 6 Plus feature big displays, NFC payments and new chips inside
- Retailers 'prefer to develop apps for Apple before Android'
- Apple's iPhone 6 launch will be ‘tipping point' for mobile payments
- 10 ways Apple really has changed the (tech) world
- Analysts predict Apple will dominate wearables market in 2015
- iPhone and iPad app building will be easier on iOS 8, say developers
Also in slideshows:
You read it here second....
The option is in the phone's accessibility menu
Pins its hopes on eGaming and digital currency
Manchester, Edinburgh, Cambridge, Newcastle and Bristol are on the rise
How AMAG Pharmaceuticals rebuilt IT using as little internal infrastructure
The enterprise-ready, single architecture mainframe turns 50 this week
Automation is a logical next step in the SDN migration journey.
You may not need to pay for expensive tools
Code Spaces was hacked and had to shut down - what can you learn from this?
Vendor support is vital but not enough...
With more than a million dollars in prototyping equipment and a wide range of expertise, Bolt helps launch hardware startups
Privacy and form-factor are some of the big questions for this emerging category
Few doubt Apple Pay will boost the market. But the stakes are rising too.
Insecure by design and trusted by default, embedded systems present security concerns that could prove crippling
Faster innovation, better security, new markets -- the case for opening Swift might be more compelling than Apple will admit
An enterprise ready desktop alternative
Open source leader spells out the future
As your IT team looks to upgrade your computational and storage systems, be sure you understand the choices and tradeoffs you face regarding your server CPU options. Some of our recommendations may seem, well, counterintuitive
Researchers have discovered a better way to store data in individual molecules