- FCC's Wheeler said to mull hybrid approach to net neutrality
- Google project aims to preserve privacy when collecting software stats
- Major banks ready their own mobile payment apps
- Android creator Andy Rubin leaving Google
- Zuckerberg to connect with regular folk in first 'community Q&A'
- RCA gives unexpected boost to tablet market in Q3
- IBM drills into the energy industry for cognitive computing advances
- Vulnerabilities found in more command-line tools, wget and tnftp get patches
Special access deals between broadband and content companies would be allowed
31 October 2014, 04:56. Topics: Apps
RAPPOR has been released under an open-source license
31 October 2014, 01:05. Topics: Security
The Facebook chief will hold the company's first public Q&A next Thursday
30 October 2014, 22:48. Topics: Apps
Appetite for devices like Google Glass to experience big test
Place security higher up the supply chain, as parts that come from different suppliers could reveal vulnerabilities, experts warn
iPhone 6 and iPhone 6+ customers won't benefit
Cohort generates £2.1 billion in revenue and 15,000 jobs for digital sector
Platform allows wearable startups to get money, data and future customers
Lisbon startup helps developers monitor and analyse their coding
- 12 things to know about Windows 10
- Q&A: Meet Microsoft's new Azure CTO, Mark Russinovich
- Windows 10 review
- Trying Windows 10 Tech Preview? Keep these 7 things in mind
- Microsoft weaves around Office bloat complaints with Sway authoring tool
- What the WinHEC? Microsoft revives Windows engineering event
You read it here second....
The option is in the phone's accessibility menu
The government has launched its own venture capital unit to support startups in the city and beyond
Pins its hopes on eGaming and digital currency
How AMAG Pharmaceuticals rebuilt IT using as little internal infrastructure
The enterprise-ready, single architecture mainframe turns 50 this week
Engineering reorganisation aims to streamline product development and delivery to customers, says EVP Pankaj Patel.
The FA struck a six year partnership deal with EE in February
Code Spaces was hacked and had to shut down - what can you learn from this?
Vendor support is vital but not enough...
With more than a million dollars in prototyping equipment and a wide range of expertise, Bolt helps launch hardware startups
Privacy and form-factor are some of the big questions for this emerging category
Google has announced 2-Step Verification using a USB Security Key. But what is 2-Step verification and should more people use it?
Apple's use of one-time-use tokens is the key
Faster innovation, better security, new markets -- the case for opening Swift might be more compelling than Apple will admit
Out-of-band patch, which fixes errors 0x800F0906 and 0x800F081F in .Net Framework 3.5, is a troubling disruption in Microsoft's patching strategy
RHEL/CentOS, Fedora, Ubuntu, Debian, and OpenSuse have far more similarities than differences, but choosing the wrong one for the job can make life much harder
As your IT team looks to upgrade your computational and storage systems, be sure you understand the choices and tradeoffs you face regarding your server CPU options. Some of our recommendations may seem, well, counterintuitive
Researchers have discovered a better way to store data in individual molecules