- Lenovo to cough up $100 refunds, $250 vouchers to settle IdeaPad suit
- Ericsson acquires majority stake in Apcera for cloud policy compliance
- Delve, Office Graph must transcend Office 365 to be revolutionary
- EMC reportedly held merger talks with Hewlett-Packard
- Microsoft pushes back Xbox One release date in China
- HP leapfrogs Red Hat to become top contributor to OpenStack
- Microsoft, Getty copyright dispute heads for mediation
- The 2014 Enterprise Architecture Awards
IdeaPad U310/U410 owners can get either a $100 refund or $250 voucher as part of a class-action settlement
22 September 2014, 19:15. Topics: Personal Tech
Cloud software veterans created Apcera's Continuum platform with built-in policy and auditing controls
22 September 2014, 16:17. Topics: Cloud
Microsoft faces a long, bumpy road to extend the info discovery app and machine learning engine
22 September 2014, 14:32. Topics: Apps
HP CEO Meg Whitman would have led a combined company, according to the Wall Street Journal
22 September 2014, 13:33. Topics: Apps
The Xbox One was originally slated to arrive in China this week on Sept. 23.
22 September 2014, 12:06. Topics: Personal Tech
Content obfuscation and bogus credential icons
MP David Willetts highlights link between 5G and internet of things
IT automation specialist joins Northern Ireland's IT crowd
Attacks on banks recede dramatically, NSFOCUS reports
Intelligence agency says it can analyse complex information in a “dispassionate, logical and analytical” way
Biometrics entering the mainstream
- 5 things the Apple Watch can and can't do
- Sleek new iPhone 6 and 6 Plus feature big displays, NFC payments and new chips inside
- Retailers 'prefer to develop apps for Apple before Android'
- Apple's iPhone 6 launch will be ‘tipping point' for mobile payments
- 10 ways Apple really has changed the (tech) world
- Analysts predict Apple will dominate wearables market in 2015
- iPhone and iPad app building will be easier on iOS 8, say developers
Also in slideshows:
You read it here second....
The option is in the phone's accessibility menu
Pins its hopes on eGaming and digital currency
Manchester, Edinburgh, Cambridge, Newcastle and Bristol are on the rise
How AMAG Pharmaceuticals rebuilt IT using as little internal infrastructure
The enterprise-ready, single architecture mainframe turns 50 this week
Automation is a logical next step in the SDN migration journey.
You may not need to pay for expensive tools
Code Spaces was hacked and had to shut down - what can you learn from this?
Vendor support is vital but not enough...
With more than a million dollars in prototyping equipment and a wide range of expertise, Bolt helps launch hardware startups
Privacy and form-factor are some of the big questions for this emerging category
Few doubt Apple Pay will boost the market. But the stakes are rising too.
Insecure by design and trusted by default, embedded systems present security concerns that could prove crippling
Faster innovation, better security, new markets -- the case for opening Swift might be more compelling than Apple will admit
An enterprise ready desktop alternative
Open source leader spells out the future
As your IT team looks to upgrade your computational and storage systems, be sure you understand the choices and tradeoffs you face regarding your server CPU options. Some of our recommendations may seem, well, counterintuitive
Researchers have discovered a better way to store data in individual molecules